so much to do..like wayy too much...I have four projects all due in the same week, all pretty much needing slides, papers, presentations, or all three. On top of that, exams and other assignments of the usual for classes...I know it will get done, but just realizing how little time there actually is left of this semester freaked me out a little. Well, more than a little, even with taking advil PM, I wake up every 2 hours throughout the night. I need sleep and its just not working..seriously if there was a mattress that had sedative in it that you could absorb, I'd buy it.
Had my weigh in today; down 1.4 lbs which is 2.4 since I started weight watchers again in September aaand 14.4 since last May. Our chef has been making food that is just not rolling with me for lunch..I mean ravioli and french fries? super mayonnaissey tuna and turkey wraps...and pizza? I just cannot do that..So instead, I made my own concoction of grilled chicken pieces, guacamole, black beans, and hot sauce. Not that original, but it's good and filling and not going to get me in as much trouble as eating the other food would. I really can't wait to get my own kitchen. My back is still killing me, but I think that working out is really helping. I added another segment into my workout, so now I'm doing three 5-7 minute Jillian Michaels segments instead of 2 per DVD workout day. I know it's going to get intense really fast, but I'm ready for it. (remind me of that when I start complaining haha)
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
whirlwind but where's my air
Posted by *ashley* at 12:17 PM
What's up life, weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 thoughts:
Post a Comment