BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, April 18, 2010

too young to be burned out



but I am...Between school and...well school and life and everything else, I am just so so tired, but the problem is that when I go to sleep, it takes forever for me to fall asleep and then I wake up every two hours. It sucks, so of course all the projects and assignments...adding in the lack of sleep, I am beyond burned out by Thursday evening. It's so frustrating because I want to hang out and go out and lately I've been so exhausted and cranky, it would just suck.

The past few nights have been so fun. I hung out with Bari and Caitlin, which I for some reason, never do. I wish I did more and for the rest of the year, I will-I always have so much fun with them so of course the past two nights were no exception. Last night was Caitlin's friend's "Wizard of Oz" themed party. Had some jello shots, played (and won) some beer pong and just hung out and had random dance parties.

Carly and I were Emerald City people, Bari was a munchkinlander, Caitlin was the wicked witch of the west (the party was at her house, so she decided to get comfy) and oh my gosh I forgot this guy's name but obviously he was the lion, yes, he walked all the way from his dorm in this and wore it the whole night..kind of hero status.

Lots of projects and assignments coming up, as always, but my New York City/Long Island weekend is coming up quickly-it's finally next weekend! I am so excited, I've got Friday and Sunday to see my family, and Saturday and the end of Sunday to see concerts and my friends. It is going to be a great weekend, but I definitely know that it means maaajor productive overhaul this week so that I stay on top of all of my work.

Here is today's Smash Shuffle, five new songs for you to enjoy and grab if you'd like

Photobucket

1.



2.

3.

4.

5.

If you like what you heard, grab it here, and if you want to see what else if up for grabs, check that out here

0 thoughts: