So formal...could have been more than awesome..and it was great..a lot of fun, however we only got two and a half hours out of the five we were supposed to get. We had such a fun pregamecrazy fun dancing and laughs...then we get down to formal and its suuch a good time, but two and a half hours into it, it gets shut down..why, you ask? Because apparently being in a fraternity gives you the excuse to have a huge ego and start fights with guys in other fraternities...I asked one of the people who told us we had to leave what had happened and she told me that "the guys are too intoxicated and multiple fights were going on and they had had enough"
It is really disappointing that 18-22 year olds cannot contain themselves and act like adults during a formal. Our dues go to this event and we didn't even get our money's worth; not to mention how disrespectful this was to us, their dates, and to the girls who planned our formal..AND the hotel. They are so absolutely barbaric; never in a million years would I ever think that I'd be associated with this, or at an event where this would happen. I don't understand why people think that this is okay, cool, or acceptable. EVER. I seriously have had enough with all of this.
Ended up sleeping on the floor and my back and body really feel it. I took a nap when I got back and literally felt like I had slept a whole night even though it was two hours. I'm not sure how much I did or did not sleep on that floor last night, but obviously there was no quality to that at all. Did yoga a little earlier and even though I didn't really want to as I am being a lazy little girl, but I am so glad that I did. My back feels a lot better, but I'm still super sore. Worked it hard though and tried to hold everything, but my balance was all weird today. As long as the soreness from sleeping on the floor leaves soon, I'm good with the other sore. No fast food though, Kristen and I bought snacks for after formal so we wouldn't eat anything too stupid.
And here is today's Smash Shuffle for your enjoyment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Grab what you want, and check out everything else up for grabs over here
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment