BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ughy days



i really dislike them..a lot...and of course today was one of them...well it kind of started yesterday. I needed a refill on some medication that I take daily. I had to get it transferred from a pharmacy at home to one here; the pharmacy at home either lied or was mistaken and told the one here that I had no refills left, so my doctor had to get involved, which was fine, we got it taken care of. The pharmacy here said that they would call me as soon as they had the prescription ready, so I waited and they never called. When I don't take this medication, I withdraw badly. No, I'm not addicted to it, but it's how my body reacts. I get very nauseous and dizzy, and I can feel the chemical imbalance and it's clear in my moods. I woke up feeling super sick this morning and also worried because I had found these lumps behind my ear the day before and was not sure what they were. I called the pharmacy and of course the prescription was ready and had been ready since the day before. I was pretty imbalanced for the rest of today though, which was really annoying with class and everything.

Went to the health center to get the lumps checked out..apparently your lymph nodes can freak out over anything-even something as small as a paper cut, so that is what that was..which definitely explains it and now I won't freak out about it anymore.

Bari and I broke passover for our fourth year in a row..but it's also our last year. Cannot believe that in 41 days, we will be graduating. We actually met our freshman year at the seder on the first night of passover, so in essence, this time of the year is our "Friendiversary". Our sophomore year, her family invited me to their home to celebrate the holiday (since it was on the weekend, we could) and it was so much fun. I felt so welcomed and comfortable and we had a great time. Last year, we did our own seder, at our host family's house in Italy..which was..interesting and not real, and then could not keep Passover as we were traveling in London and Paris during the holiday. We tried, but it was just not working. This year, she got to go home, but I stayed here, but we did break it together like we had done before.

this was us in front of buckingham palace...which was last passover, but a year ago from this coming weekend

0 thoughts: