BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Going back, and new Smash Shuffle

Let's go back..4 years ago to Bellaire High School 05-06; my senior year. The fact that that was 4 years ago and I'm about to graduate college is an absolute mind fuck. Here is a picture from our 80's themed homecoming day. I am still good friends with 6 of these girls; they truly are some of my best friends. They made my high school years and make going home for breaks so much fun. Now we're graduating college. What.The.Fuck.



I still don't understand how people can treat the house they live in, or that their organization owns with such blatant disrespect. I went downstairs this morning to get something to eat and walked into a kitchen full of spilled on, sticky tables, crumbs everywhere, food tins and tupperwares left all over the place. Slice of bread all over the floor, cheese, butter, and sauce left out on the counters. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE?! a) these things spoil and go bad, wasting money and food that those of us who actually live here eat...b) why do they think their nasty messes are just going to go away. It's absolutely nauseating and disgusting. I was so fed up that I wrote an email to the whole house listserv about it. It's completely disrespectful and unacceptable. Apparently my email was a lot..more firm than I thought...apparently people are "scared" of the listserv..well..clean up your shit and we wouldn't have this issue...i mean seriously if you function enough to get food out and eat food, you function enough to put it away..be an adult..PLEASE
//END RANT

I am so blessed, lucky, and grateful for my grandparents. Earlier today, I had been talking to my mom about how I was going to furnish my apartment. I know that furniture is not cheap and I wasn't sure what I could afford or what I would get while asking for furniture for my graduation. Just an hour or so later, my grandparents called, bursting with excitement to tell me that as my graduation present, they would like to buy me all of my major furniture. I am so thankful and excited for this; they definitely don't have to, but I am just so...ah..thank you!

And now, here is the Sunday Smash Shuffle

Photobucket

If you don't know the songs, listen to the samples, then click the link to the folder and grab what you like :)

1.



2.


3.


4.


5.

Enjoy the songs :) Click here to grab from this folder and here to see all the folders with music for grabbage that I have so far.

0 thoughts: