Today was pretty intense...started with me being mad at my digestive system and the rexie scale in the bathroom. Thank goodness that scale is off by 2 pounds, but I'm still up a pound...which pisses me off because I worked out so hard last week and barely ate carbs..I did eat, I ate well, but since it was passover food, stuff decided heyy let's hang out for a while and not leave this body...well cool thanks! So yeah that sucks for all that working hard, but i mean it does happen and I know this annnd maybe next week will be better. I am just glad that I didn't cop out or use my no weigh in pass...and I did work out today even though I still feel a little bit discouraged, but giving up is not going to do anything; gotta work at this and some day, some how, it's going to happen.
Looked for furniture during class..i know i'm supposed to be paying attention, but i faked it really well and..i mean..i participated really hard last class, so it's okay, right? I found some couches and beds that I liked, so it was kind of exciting.
Got an IM from my sister earlier this evening asking me if she should go to the ER..she had severe back pains and upper abdominal pains..after being looked at, it was determined that it was her gall bladder and she will have to have it removed. They said she could wait until she was home for summer unless the pain comes back again. I am so glad that she is alright and that it is fixable, but this is definitely her body telling her to wake up and start taking care of it..healthy diet and exercise..there is no room for screwing up now; she is in the danger zone...it's very scary and I wish that I could have been there for her, but I am all the way in Syracuse and she's in Kansas...hopefully she will take care of herself and make it until the summer and have the surgery; it'd be awful if it flared up again. If you could keep her in your thoughts, I would really appreciate it.
Went to the White Picket Fences and Parachute concert tonight-the school hosted it. I really liked White Picket Fences, and Parachute was so great! Caitlin and I got a picture with their sexy keyboardist/saxophone player, Kit...but because zeebstaheets killed my phone, it was taken with my blackberry so obviously it had to be super blurry, but here it is :)
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
wake up calls and concerts
Posted by *ashley* at 9:34 PM
What's up life, life in pictures, picture of the day, weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment