BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lemons, Lemons, Lemons

Or just a lot of frustrations and fluster...ation. My back license plate got stolen again...this comes out to a total of 3 incidents, out of those 3 attempts, 2 were successful. The difference between the last incident and the other successful incident is that this time, it was done in broad daylight (between 10:30 am and noon, and they stole the license plate along with the whole bracket and used it to smash a whole into my back windshield.





So that was fun to wake up to...especially as I have a road trip of sorts planned for this weekend-going to Long Island and New York City to see family, friends, and a couple of concerts. Wasn't sure whether I would be able to actually go anymore, but luckily I was able to get an appointment to get my glass fixed for today. I have to go in and get my front plate mounted on the back with a new bracket tomorrow. Classes got canceled for tomorrow, so that gives me a lot of time to do all that and get all the work that I can done so that I'm not stuck with way too much to do over the weekend or when I get back.

Nervous as always for tomorrow's weigh in...ugh.

0 thoughts: