BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, April 2, 2010

sun is happy, and a playlist

I guess we could call this a "before" picture..or my not cute drinking belly..or us laying out today haha...

Beyond gorgeous out today...but dumb me actually thought about staying inside for most of thee day aside from the walk to the gym. I'm not really sure why I would think that was a good idea. Thank goodness Michele called me-we went and laid out on the greek grass for a while-so relaxing and nice. We watched some "parties" outside of frat houses get shut down and dumb tiny girls runing around ditzily playing football in bikinis. Ugh.

Opened my own bank account today, kind of empowering even though it really isn't much of anything, but it's mine and I control it. After laying out, I went to the gym with the plan to elliptical a mile and run a mile, and maybe walk a lap after that. I was definitely motivated to go to the gym, and the elliptical mile was easy to get through, but once I started running, I almost quit after not even a fourth of a lap. I seriously hate running, and I really wanted to stop. Also, I felt dehydrated and like I had to pee again (seriously anything cardio that I do makes me have to pee, even if there is nothing there). I almost decided not to run, but then ended up doing my mile anyway. I'm glad I did...I know I would have been so angry at myself had I not run it. I really hate running, so I feel very accomplished when I can get my run down. I am at a mile in 13:20 on the treadmill (only because my speed is regulated at 4.5) but I think that's about how long it takes me when I run at my own pace.

Also made my playlist for April last night. It is moon themed as far as the titles go, so check it out and grab what you want...click me :)

1 thoughts:

tashaaa_x3 said...

Loveddd the playlist :]