
So back when i was on dance team in high school, we'd have our own formal dances called "Belle Ball" (our dance team was called the Bellaire Belles)...so essentially I had a prom every year and twice senior year haha...so this was from junior year...I actually loved this dress (i wish i could still fit into it) and yep those are braces, which i had until June of that year. I'm still really good friends with three of the girls in that picture; the one right next to me and I had a HUGE fight the spring of my senior year and we have not spoken since.
So anyway, our traditions after every Belle Ball was to go to IHOP afterward until two or three in the morning. I hate breakfast food, so I always got chicken or pasta or something, and everyone would make fun of me. I think the worst, but most amusing part was trying to figure out how to split up the check afterward. I can't remember if we forgot to ask for seperate checks, or if IHOP just wouldn't do it for us. After that, we would drop the dates off and then go to someone's house and sleep over, and if we were staying at Jessica's house (white dress) we would always make huge, plate sized cookies to eat while we stayed up talking.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Blast from the past: Belle Ball 2005
Posted by *ashley* at 2:43 PM
What's up life in pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
Your dress is GORGEOUS
Post a Comment