i'm really proud of myself..i ran a whole mile, without stopping..it took me 18 minutes, but the fact that i did it all the way and not half ass-it feels awesome...even though i am super sore now
i really am trying to take my advice...i'm trying to first off, come to terms that its okay for me to be happy and to stop internalizing everything and take things that don't even matter so personally..i'm trying to concentrate on myself, and besides the gym and working out, I've started taking 30 minutes a day just for me, to read and listen to my ipod and not have the phone or the computer near me. I am feeling a lot better about myself, but this break has been difficult for me...being home is a stress clusterfuck, as much as I try for it not to be.
My great uncle went to the hospital this morning for heart failure, but he is alright and in a room now. They say he will be released on Wednesday, but our family canceled his birthday dinner that was this weekend so that he will not be overwhelmed...he'll be 94.
I'm grateful that Uncle Leo is doing alright for now. I am grateful again for my friends who are understanding of me, even if i make them want to punch a wall :), and I am so proud of myself for being able to run a whole mile.
Things are looking up whether I realize it or not.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
accomplishments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment