Had a doctor's appointment today...lots of good things with that, but one thing that kind of makes me nervous...and very angry...apparently i am the one who gets stuck with every single family health issue that my family has...so the possibility of this one is now in the picture and it makes me very angry....but just like everything else, it's something that i'll have to get through no matter what...a friend today told me that i was "freakishly strong" today when we were talking about this...i guess referring to just...everything that i deal with...i personally think that i am a very weak person, with all the complaining and breaking down that i do, but i guess its that i never stop...even with all of that, i still find some way to keep going...
Other than that, i made my favorite meal for my mom and my sister, and it came out awesome...which i'm proud of..because it's my favorite and i need to know how to make it
I'm grateful to have friends who see the good in things I do, even when i only see the negative side of it..and i'm grateful that they can tell me the good and force me to see it, even if i refuse to.
I'm grateful that my great uncle is doing alright.
and i'm really freakin happy that there is a sheet on my bed!
I am also grateful that even with the health setbacks that I have, that I am still healthy for the most part and am making some sort of progress with everything.
Monday, January 4, 2010
little things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment