Life is short and being upset about stupid things is so so not worth it...I finally realized today, what was upsetting me, but realized that I was fooling myself by trying to be someone that I wasn't to try to make this stop upsetting me...I also found that my friends...those who really are my friends, will still talk to me and hang out with me even if i could not be that one thing...and I'm already a lot happier....I finally got to talk to some people who, because I have been completely detached the past few days, I have not spoken to in a while, and I missed them a lot...effort definitely has to be made on both ends and it is definitely being made...I am also going actually start calling people...on the phone and catch up and be a normal person and stop hating the phone...it will take some time, but i'm going to. promise.
other than that resolve, I was in Dallas on Friday and found the apartment complex where I will be living. On Saturday, I went to Jackson to visit my great uncle and my family...for 93 and having suffered congestive heart failure, he looks and is doing fine...he says he is in no pain...they will move him to a nursing home on Wednesday. I feel a lot better after seeing him and knowing that he's doing alright..and i am hoping that I will finally be able to sleep now.
I also found out that yes, I do officially have my job and I will be scheduling a conference call about it for sometime this week. I am SO excited..for graduation, the job, and moving out
Tomorrow begins my last week at home until spring break...scary how fast these breaks go once you get towards the end of school.
I am grateful for my family, for my friends, and that I have a job for when I graduate.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
back to the basics, to what's real and what's good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
Life is good!
Post a Comment