BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, January 2, 2010

hate is severely overrated

someone hates me so much that they have created a fake facebook which they use to message my dad about things that i have written on my public twitter in attempt to get me in trouble...AWESOME

so much hate in this world...there is also a hate group (they hate jews, christians, gays, and lesbians) who is targeting a lot of key places in houston tomorrow and monday. We are going to peacefully picket against them tomorrow morning...my signs say "don't hate, appreciate" and "love knows no limits"


I am going to try to name 3 things that I am grateful for every day in this blog...

I am grateful that my relationship with my dad is good right now and that he trusts me and disregards what this hateful person messages him about me

I am grateful for my friends who would defend me against this person once or if we find out who this person is, and...well for anything

I am grateful for my friends, for being understanding of me when maybe I am not in the best mood, and for trying to help me out as much as I let them

0 thoughts: