BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, January 11, 2010

a personal best

really proud of myself...i was both green and active today...the place that hems my pants is basically that mile run that i did, so I ran my mile and then ran across the bridge and then walked home after picking up my pants...I hit a personal best for my mile run by completing it in 13 minutes and 10 seconds. I did a bunch of wii fit after that for fun, but really, there's nothing else to do around here for now.

I made a really awesome dinner--bison stirfry with rice and egg drop soup..I don't eat much red meat, but I will eat bison because it is a lot lighter and healthier than beef, but still just as satisfying.

I also caught up with my cousin...i really really will start calling people more...soo watch out for that haha...

i'm grateful for my drive to challenge myself (I would have quit that mile in the middle if I couldn't do that). I'm thankful that my family is willing to let me cook for them and i'm thankful that they like the food that I make for them.



this was taken the day after I had surgery...I was 16, making this Lauren's 7th birthday...I remember REALLY really REALLY wanting this cake (chocolate and peanut butter, from coldstone) but for some reason not being hungry enough to eat it...

0 thoughts: