BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, January 23, 2010

still here

so I'm here...back in Syracuse..last semester...soo not in the school mode at all. I think that's because my schedule is kind of out of whack..my classes don't start until 3:30 or 3:45 every day and I only go monday through thursday...it's a nice schedule though...I can sleep which is nice. I'm sure that once we get a full week of classes and things start happening that I'll get back into the swing of things, but right now it's just not clicking. things are good though..having a blast seeing and hanging out with everyone again...everything's been pretty chill and relaxed and its just...great. Rush practice is annoying, but it always is...it starts next weekend, so for the next two weekends, there's no going out for us...sucks but whatever, we'll be back out soon haha...nothing big right now except i'm being super lazy and i'm really sick of dealing with some annoying shit that keeps ebbing up on the edges of my life

i need to start motivating myself and stop being such a lazy bum buuuut it's JUST the first week back haha

but second semester senior year...fantastic :)

0 thoughts: