
Junior and senior year of high school, my friends and I would go to Galveston in the spring and summer as much as we could...Galveston isn't the prettiest beach, and parts of it aren't the cleanest, but it was so much fun to drive up for a day, hang out, tan, and then go eat at The Spot (kind of like fudruckers)...we had so many good times on those Galveston trips...this one was right before we all graduated, probably a weekend or two after prom.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
blast from the past: trips to galveston
Posted by *ashley* at 5:48 PM
What's up life in pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
I want to go to Galveston... mainly because I first heard of it in a song and have always been curious. lol.
haha well after hurricane Ike, it kind of went downhill..got really messed up, but its being rebuilt and getting better again
Post a Comment