BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, December 31, 2009

help from a friend

when i get into a mood, as i did last night, i basically hate myself

it probably isn't helping me that i think i'm a boring, uninteresting, extremely average person, inside and out

I was talking to Kari last night and as this was all unfolding, she asked me to give her one thing, inside and outside, about me that I like about myself, and why. I wasn't being stubborn, but i could not think of anything to tell her..at all, but i could think of one negative thing for every part of my body...

she then told me "i love you and i want you to love you too"

being imperfect KILLS me

i finally was able to answer her, i know what i like about myself, but then again, its probably not legit...and i still couldn't answer her about anything about my personality...because i'm pretty much that annoying, obnoxious girl who won't shut up about things that no one cares about, which is thrown in my face constantly when people either only talk to me when it's convenient, or I get tuned out, or i get told that i'm acting like i'm better than people and a know it all...

2 thoughts:

heidi said...

You are not obnoxious or annoying, I always enjoy your company and your conversations and I missed you last night :(

Anonymous said...

You are so far from obnoxious. You're like my best friend... would you be my best friend if I thought you were obnoxious and annoying? You're the bomb, Ashy. I love you!
♥Stacy