BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, December 28, 2009

The source of all my sustained stress

Welcome home, Ashley, where you will be immediately thrown into the game of parental tug of war; your prize? A panic attack a day!!

Basically whenever I'm home, i have to work really really hard to make sure that I spend enough time with both of my parents. Seems simple, but both of my parents work during the day, and I have two younger sisters who take up most of my mom's time. My dad doesn't remember to ask us ahead of time if we don't have plans for dinner and then sometimes expects us to just go with him anyway...All of this, plus making sure that everything is kosher with everyone just gives me panic attacks...no one respects anyone and its just annoying and stressful...I hate trying to be the Ashley that other people want me to be, but I can't be my own Ashley until I'm not around them...

Today I went to the mall and for some reason I started feeling really weak...driving home was kind of scary...I came home and basically passed out, but not before having a panic attack about the lack of communication between my parents regarding Lauren for the night...

I was watching Dr. Oz the other day and he mentioned something about chronic fatigue syndrome..now i know i'm pretty much a hypochondriac, but with all this stress here and me getting super weak all the time...and wanting to sleep a lot more than i normally do..I can't help but wonder if I've exhausted my body, and how much this being home stress has had to do with it...

I hate being home. I cannot wait to move out.

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

You're going to make me cry. And I really don't doubt that all that stress has completely worn your body out. I'm always here if you need me for anything though. You know where to find me.
♥

*ashley* said...

don't cry...and yeah i'm thinking the same thing about all the stress, and thanks :)