BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, February 26, 2009

day 46

2/26/2009
Day 47

Today actually went by pretty quickly, though this week too forever to pass. We did possessives in Italian, and then I spent my whole break reviewing again for my SOM exam. We actually had the class for an hour and a half before we took the exam. Everyone was pretty distracted and we all wanted to get the exam done with, but he wouldn’t let us take it, even though what we were discussing was not on the exam. Class was pretty amusing though; I’m beginning to like that class, and the people in it more than I used to. I guess I need to stop being stuck up or get a sense of humor or whatever; I just generally don’t have the patience for that stuff. Sometimes its okay, but all the time..they need to shut up. The exam seemed very easy, but I also don’t want to jinx myself. I’m just glad that it’s the weekend finally. We aren’t traveling, so it will be very relaxing, which is a nice break from the past few weekends

One of Bari’s friends came in, so we went out with her for a few hours and will spend most of the weekend with her, seeing Florence in all its beautifulness. I tried Sangria, which I absolutely love, though I’m sure it would be so much better ice cold during summer, so I’ll have to try that this summer.

So the bus system here…is absolutely ridiculous. I know I complain about the busses in almost every single email that I send, but really, it has gotten SO out of hand. First of all, the drivers seem to think that they’re doing a rollercoaster…so there’s a lot of stopping and starting and jerking around…do not be surprised if I break my nose because of a bus. Hold on tight it’s a roller coaster ride we’re on. Also, they are hardly EVER on schedule. Seriously, I think that one driver never comes at all, and then another decides to peace out after their 3 hour lunch/nap time. The signs say that its about 10 minutes between busses on our line, well that’s a total lie…lets try 20 minutes since that interim bus NEVER ever EVER comes…

0 thoughts: