2/16/09
Day 36-Florence
So Italian class was cancelled today, that's why you got that wonderful long Prague update so early today. We watched the end of this weird movie in witchcraft and talked to this girl about our presentation that we have next week. We also found out that we have a paper due that day; so actually, I have two papers due that day and one presentation.
Speaking of presentations, my econ professor totally skipped over me and forgot that I was supposed to present, and I was all ready…Ugh, so I'm going next Monday instead. In that class though, I actually met a guy who went to Lamar and is from Houston (for those of yall who don't know, Lamar is my high school's rival school) seriously how freakin weird is that?! He goes to USC now, but what is this!? Also, while in Prague, a guy on the trip and I had the same Bar (Bat) Mitzvah date…weiiird stuff!!!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Posted by *ashley* at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment