BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 31

2/11/09

Day 31-Florence

My Italian class met at the outdoor market today so that we could see one and learn about them. We got to walk around that and let me tell you, I almost vomited. First of all, this nasty smelling man walked past me, reeking of someone’s dingleberry filled underpants. On top of that, everyone smokes and its absolutely vile. Then, we went inside the market only to discover lovely dead animals…when I say dead animals, I mean full, skinned, dead meat sitting out there either in cases, or just chilling on ropes. I know Jamie doesn’t find this gross haha, but this was just a bit too much for me. I don’t like things with eyes if they shouldn’t have eyes…or heads…or fish with eyes…it was not okay..at ALL.

We walked back to school from the market and went to witchcraft. One of the groups did their presentation and our professor legit interrupted them in the middle of the presentation to tell one of the girls that turning towards the audience and making eye contact with them would be more effective than reading off of the power point. Huge ouch…but people should know how to present…hopefully he won’t feel the need to do that during our presentation.

So I found these shoes that JAJ wears, for euro45 here…I want them SO badly but they didn’t have them in my size…and I kind of promised that I wouldn’t buy sneakers here…but they’re like 80 or 90 in the US and 45 is soo cheap and I want them so badly! So I might give in and buy the shoes…maybe…I mean it is a JAJ shoe…that’s pretty awesome…a JAJ favorite, I might add.

I love finding out when people are Jewish…and everyone here needs to listen to Honor Society…youtube, myspace, I don’t care…they are awesomeness end of story.

We’re going to Prague tomorrow…so Iook for the Prague rundown on Monday!

0 thoughts: