2/18/09
Day 38-Florence
Nothing really big today. We had a quiz over irregular verbs in Italian and then did more past tense. Our professor has been late to class every day this week; it’s kind of weird, but whatever. The girl who doesn’t shut up was part of the group that presented during witchcraft today. She, as expected, interrupted the other two girls in her group every few minutes, and constantly had something to add, or just to speak. She totally put me to sleep, but I felt bad because I’m friends with one of the other girls in that group. The professor even told that girl to let the other girls finish speaking, and because of her, that group spoke for almost an hour and a half…it was crazy.
Later, I met with my SOM group so that we could do our paper. I had some apprehensions about this group because of who was in it (a girl in the sorority that hates mine, and a guy who is in that group of guys that I can’t stand). I had worked with that girl before so I wasn’t too worried about that, but sometimes when people are friends and are in a group with someone that they don’t know too well, they act stand offish. Fortunately, that was not the case at all. We got our paper done in about two and a half hours and it was not awkward at all. We actually had real conversation, which was something that I was not expecting.
I was supposed to go to our economics second makeup class, but decided against it, since he said that he was going to repeat most of what he had gone over during the last makeup. It was so cold outside and I had to wait for the bus (like always), so the bus comes and I flag it down and it PASSES ME!! RUDE!!! So I wait another 10 minutes for the bus and flag it down hard core, and the driver gives me a weird look, but I was all screw you, I don’t care, your other driver passed me, and got into the bus.
I’d also just like to point out that I am STILL sore from walking around in Prague. There are major hills there and the city is SO much bigger than Florence. It’s closer to the size of Rome, but we definitely spanned more of Prague than Rome. It hurts to stand up, it hurts to walk, and I’m pretty sure that I have major shin splints. I’m wearing sneakers, but this walking is just killing me. Good thing I enjoy being sore.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
day 38
Posted by *ashley* at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment