BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

day 37

2/17/09

Day 37-Florence



I have read so much economics today, that if my brain exploded, all you would find was information about the European Union and its budget and its plans..and its policies.. I HATE ECONOMICS! Why am I taking it..Whitman, why is this a requirement?! This is the last economics class that I have to take, and I will be SO glad when it’s over. Nothing much happened today; had Italian…our quiz was postponed since she was not there yesterday to review with us. We started learning past tense and did more fun question answer exercises. Did I mention that part of our midterm is an oral question answer in Italian section with our professor, but that that section for the final is with a different professor? How fun!



After class, Bari and I met with the girl in our witchcraft class to plan out our power point, and then I went to the supermercato to buy some things that we needed. I cannot seem to find tissues anywhere in Italy. I am beginning to believe that they do not exist here. After that, I came home, barely catching the bus, but I am so glad that I didn’t have to wait for the next bus. It’s been raining, surprise! Oh and get this…snowing! CAN THE SNOW PLEASE STOP FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE I GO, PLEASE?!



When I got home from school, Maria was home. We talked for a bit and watched Room Raiders (which was subtitled in Italian)…then I went and did tons of econ reading and finished my witchcraft reading and my Italian homework….then I wrote some more and that’s about it…Oh yeah and its REALLY COLD and that is RUDE!!!

0 thoughts: