BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, February 19, 2009

day 39

2/19/09

Day 39-Florence



Today was pretty uneventful as well. Did more past tense in Italian, then later we met with our witchcraft professor about our presentation next Wednesday. He liked the direction we were going in, and then gave us a huuuuge packet that I am reading right now; I’ll probably use this as the basis of my paper as well. It’s pretty interesting but I have a migraine and I hit my head in the shower also, so its making me not want to read at all anymore.



Had our SOM presentation. I love this class because it’s so casual and I’m meeting new people from Syracuse who I probably otherwise would not have gotten to work with or talk to. The circle of desks, as much as I hate it, is actually working out really well. As weird as it sounds, being able to see people and have…I guess, eye conversations with them, is kind of cool.



Did some flight booking for London and Paris, though of course mine had technical difficulties involved.



Still have to pack for Venice, we’re leaving tomorrow for the weekend, though right now I am not feeling wonderful at all. These technical issues are really getting on my nerves.



Look for an update about Venice, and hopefully some pictures by Sunday or Monday.

0 thoughts: