2/24/09
Day 45-Florence
Just review today in Italian; mostly of the first few weeks where we learned all the questions and how to answer them. Pretty boring, but we got to work with different people in the class so that was kind of cool. That was the only class I had today, so I went straight home and worked on my paper for legitimately 6 and a half hours. I’m pretty sure it’s still crap in a can, but I can’t bear to even look at it or try to fix it anymore, so sorry Duni, that you have to read crap; enjoy it.
Later, we finished our powerpoint. Honestly I am so exhausted from school; I have a midterm on Thursday that I need to study for. I know its short, nothing really happened and I can’t even think to write anything interesting.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
45
Posted by *ashley* at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment