BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

44

2/23/09
Day 44-Florence

First of all, Happy Birthday to Jessica!!

Today was pretty boring. Started making stupid mistakes on my Italian quizzes, which I knew was going to start happening soon. I didn’t do badly, but it was lower than what I usually get which makes me angry. Witchcraft put me to sleep again. We watched the end of the weird movie meaning I played on facebook since I figured out, thanks to dad, how to fix whatever my blackberry had stuck up its butt for the last few weeks. Stayed awake through all of econ and even stayed an extra twenty minutes for a review of the study guide that he gave us; our midterm is next Monday. We had an abbreviated class though, because we have a mandatory lecture to go to on Wednesday (not an extra class, more of a guest speaker), and it’s for two of my classes. One of Bari’s professors has made it mandatory for her too, so we’ll both have to stay late that day, which sucks.

I finally finished that witchcraft reading and will put it into the presentation tomorrow when I get home. Tomorrow is basically reserved for writing my whole paper, which is stupid on my part, since its due on Wednesday.

Had my interview today…really not sure about it…probably won’t get the position, I think I screwed up majorly.

0 thoughts: