
This was my 16th birthday party...nope I didn't have a huge party...just a nice little lunch at this Chinese restaurant that i love (and am really craving right now..crap) out of all of these girls,I still really talk to 3 of them (the three on the left side)...the other 2 towards the front on the right side float in and out ever few months, and the one closest to me on the right, we had some issues and grew apart...I hope she's doing well though.
this was definitely almost 5 years ago (5 years this June), of course my eyes don't want to be open lol..so maybe i was not the most attractive 16 year old in the world...it's so weird how time has passed...I remember being 16 and just ready to drive and start my junior year. Where I am now was not even a thought. I was just starting to think about college and I really had no idea what I wanted to do, period, so now that I'm a junior in college, in business school, etc., its kind of mindblowing...that and how time flies and how people change etc...i almost just started singing jonas for a sec...that song is definitely a big part of me
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
sweet 16
Posted by *ashley* at 9:51 AM
What's up life in pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment