So I had this idea while eating my cereali con
cioccolata fondente (haha WOW am i cool)
i'm going to post entries of my life in pictures and bore everyone foreverrrrr yayyyyy!
so i'll start pretty early in my times with this one:
I am on the right on my dad's shoulders...what a lovely bonnet huh?
So the little boy on the left is Ryan Argo. We used to be bff whn we were younger; he is a year older than me...I'm pretty sure we had some baby love going on there...He actually blew the candles out on my first birthday cake three times before his parents pulled him away so I could try to blow my candles out. We kind of reconnected through facebook. I find out that he goes to University of Houston and is premed...wow, should have hung on to that one huh? and Jewish too lol...I wish that we could really reconnect, but we were only really friends for a small amount of time when we were super young, so who knows how that would really be.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
my life in pictures
Posted by *ashley* at 4:53 AM
What's up life in pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 thoughts:
Baby Jew Pictures!!!!!!!!!! Love it!
I love old pictures. If I find any today, I will upload them. :D
<3,
Cara
Awe Ash you're too cute!!
Jew babiessss. You will have loads.
Post a Comment