3/5/09
Day 54-Florence
I took my written Italian exam today, and that was all that I did. It took me a decent amount of time, but I was back home around when my class normally ended. I had a very relaxing day, though I had nothing to do. I got a little bored, but then started getting very creative, which was kind of fun.
Tomorrow, we are going shopping for Greece with some of our friends, and spending the day with them. We’re leaving for Greece on Saturday, and I am so excited. I am so glad that it’s spring break. The past few weeks have been really difficult as all the work was piled on us at that point. It was not fun at all.
Actually, Willie and I spent the whole day together. The cat slept on my bed all day while I sat on my computer being creative and crazy. It was very pleasant, and we’re best friends now. You should all be very very jealous. Seriously this cat cannot get enough of me; I have no idea what the deal is.
For the rest of yall going to Vegas for the weekend, have fun and be safe!! Everyone else who is on spring break, have a great time wherever you are and stay safe as well!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
54
Posted by *ashley* at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment