BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

and sometimes i get into these funks of confusion...

so this is what's up

if dallas doesn't come through
i might be interning in verona for a period of time this summer
verona as in italy
as in 6 hour time difference
as in i'm really nervous about a lot of things
i dont mind being away from home, but i feel like it makes people not like me...or not want to talk to me or confide in me..i feel like it makes me a bad friend for not being around when i may be needed
i'm scared of being gotten over, forgotten, and/or tossed to the side
but i need this to graduate...and an international internship..that's big...with a company that my family is in...its really necessary
i just don't want to grow apart from the friendships that i've made and the people that i love

so i guess this is an apology?

1 thoughts:

Allison Lippert said...

I would miss you immensely. But I'd never forget you or 'get over' you. So don't even worry about that.
We'd still be able to talk like we do now, and I'm always there for you no matter what just like I know you're always there for me.
So really, no worries. I still love you, and I would save my money to come visit your ass.