3/3/09
Day 52-Florence
Short short day. I only had Italian today, and we did the rest of our review. We also had desert things since it was this girl’s last day in the class. It was only her last day because she is a studio arts major and they are only required to take Italian for half of the semester. I had a migraine so I couldn’t eat anything, but it was probably better that way. I got to wear my new superga’s, so that brightened my day, even though it was kind of rainy and gross again.
It took me about 3 hours once I got home to actually settle down and review for witchcraft. Once I got started though, it was still hard for me to concentrate. I still haven’t really gotten into school mode, I mean I’m in Europe…they want us to travel, but they want to give us intense amounts of work…doesn’t make much sense to me.
I’ve got two exams tomorrow (Italian oral and History of Witchcraft) and then I’m done with the hard stuff. My Italian written is on Thursday, but I really am not worried about that; I just need to take my time and not make dumb mistakes.
So recently, my itunes shuffle has been playing a whole lot of Springsteen and Sinatra, and I won’t lie, I’m totally into them right now. Great music and so fun to listen to. I hope everyone has soo much fun at the rodeo! I’m so sad that I’m missing it!! First time in 20 years!
Oh, I also happen to have a lot of socks that say Lauren Rosenberg on them; I noticed that today when doing my laundry.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
day 52
Posted by *ashley* at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment