BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

53

3/4/09
Day 53

First off, majorrr Congratulations to Jessica, Rob, and Noah!!!

So I took my Italian oral exam today…basically we go in for 10 minutes with our professor and have a conversation in Italian. I ended up talking about when I was in Israel, then she asked me why I don’t talk much in class. Besides the fact that I hate speaking in class, I don’t need the rest of the class being all oo know it all.

After that, I had the witchcraft exam. Not too difficult, just kind of annoying. Hoping for a C on that one. Good news though, I did get a B+ on my paper..so yesss!!!

So tomorrow is just the Italian written exam and then I’m out…so technically I could be back home within two hours of leaving the house in the first place.

So the cat, Willie…apparently LOVES me…lately when I go to eat and pull out my chair, I’m always wondering why it’s so heavy…well then I look down and HEY there’s a cat, and it scares the crap out of me every time…plus he’s old, so he doesn’t move, so usually I switch chairs so that I don’t have to disturb him. So tonight, I’m getting something off my bed and I thought that I had lost one of my flip flops again (don’t worry, it was just under my bed) and I said to Bari “Willie better not have gotten to my flip flops again, I swear….that cat.” And just as I said it, I look next to my sweatshirt on the bed, and there is the cat. Seriously scared me again. I don’t know what it is, but cats and dogs are ridiculously drawn to me, not that it’s a bad thing, but I don’t exactly have pets so its kind of weird that they love me that much.

And some awesome tour dates are being announced in a week from today; I hope this turns out pleasant for me.

0 thoughts: