BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, March 2, 2009

day 51

3/2/09
Day 51-Florence

First of all, Happy Birthday to Crys!!
Aaand HAPPY TEXAS INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Today was pretty much blah. First off, it rained, which sucked. Then, the rest of the day was reviews and an exam. We did our oral review for Italian today. This basically means she asks you a series of questions so that you have a conversation with her. She said that I did very well and that I’m very precise in what I want to say. I actually spoke about meeting the guys in the restaurant. I guess my Italian has improved. I’m pretty proud of that actually, but the problem is that I’m still inclined to answer people in Hebrew—yes, Hebrew, instead of English or Italian, but when the guy who spoke Hebrew wanted to talk to us, I could only think in Italian. I’m getting really confused with all my languages.

We got a good review during witchcraft; I was sure to make myself stay awake through the whole thing though. I think that I will be pretty much alright for that, plus I only have one class tomorrow, so I have the whole afternoon and evening to study for it.

Economics exam; well see I hate economics. We had to choose, out of 6 “short answer” questions, 4 to answer, and then one long essay of one page. It would have been fine except the questions were super detailed, and it’s very hard to recall some of the information. I’m over it though; I’m not upset about it because econ and I are not friends anyway. I was just glad to get out of there. Never ever take economics. Never. Don’t do it.

I was really tired so I tried to take a nap, but ended up listening to my ipod in bed while my arm fell asleep for an hour. Lovely

0 thoughts: