BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, March 16, 2009

65

3/16/09
Day 65-Florence

Today was just another first day back after break. Our Italian class was cancelled, but we thought we were late since the bus was late. We rushed into school, only to find that our class was empty. I caught up on emails and such during the three hours that I had until my next class.

In Witchcraft, we got our exams back. I got a B, and I’m honestly super happy about that, even though he said that one of my essays was really confused. whatevs. We also started the next part of our studies…fun. After that I had my lovely three hour economics class. He gave us that speech in the beginning about how a fourth of us did really badly on the exam, so naturally, I’m thinking this is me. He said that those who would have deserved and F got a C+ because he worked really hard to find all of the “pearls of wisdom” buried in our essays. I would have been alright with a C+, but when I got my exam back and saw a B+ on my paper, I was in pure disbelief. I have no idea how I pulled that off, because honestly I shoveled so much crap into those essays that I really thought that he’d see through it.

After the break in that class, I finally gave my presentation. It was pretty short and definitely nowhere close to being the best presentation that I have given, but I got it over with, and it’s done. The end.

So, in summary: I crushed two exams, crushed the fact that I did a presentation, and wasn’t late to class.

0 thoughts: