BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

short and sweet


True facts...I cannot believe that college is practically over...we've had such a fun semester...being crazy at the bars, in our rooms, at apartments...dance parties in walmart with my pandora...i just can't believe it...there's a lot to look forward too in the next few months of school and even afterward...I hope that we can all visit each other and that people actually get their asses to Dallas to visit me!!

So this is what I have to look forward to:

April: parachute concert, formal, honor society concert x2
May: We the Kings and etc concert, graduation, cruise with jessica
June: MOVE OUT, start work, turn 22
July: warped in dallas
October: hopefully visiting 3 awesomes on the southeast coast of these US
November: Lauren's bat mitzvah

I'm sure that there will be even more awesome things in between and I can't wait for everything to happen, but

RANDOM FACT 2

I tend to get overexcited about everything and build things up so much. In my experience, a lot of things get ruined, and though I have learned to go with the flow, when big plans get ruined, its so deflating and upsetting, so I'm trying soo hard not to do that

PS: This time, last year, I was in Italy. Bari and I did a ridiculous makeshift seder in our room at our host family's house...funniest thing EVER...gosh i can't believe abroad was a year ago

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy and proud of you! :)

♥Love always♥