legitimately....i have a month and a half of school left until I graduate...what is this, when did this happen, and can i make it slow down just a little bit? it reminds me of the jack johnson song "slow down everyone, you're moving to fast, frames can't catch you when you're moving like that"
I'm seriously going to miss everyone up here so much, but we all have such great things coming, so it's an exciting time too.
The end of break was alright...besides the results of the interview that I went on...got to see Eli Young band again, and Brooks and Dunn for the first (and last) time. Saw a movie with Lauren and spent great time with my family...so unlike the last break where all i felt was stress and discomfort..now only one person causes that feeling, so its a bit easier to evade.
Monday, March 22, 2010
last stretch of college
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment