BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Smash Shuffle Sunday

Along with the Smash Shuffle, I am also going to share a fact about myself, since it is completely related...then we'll get to your music to grab

Fact 1: I listen to EVERYTHING on shuffle...no if's, and's, or but's. My iTunes and iPod only plays on shuffle; I always set my CDs to random in the car, and radio technically counts as shuffle anyway, as I do not know their playlists. I love not knowing what song is coming on next, and its a great way for me to actually hear all the music that I have on my iTunes without getting board or having to choose.

Along with this, I have decided to start what I will call the Sunday Smash Shuffle. I will post the first five songs that play on my shuffle every sunday, up for grabbage. They will be in a Smash Shuffle folder and available for individual download so that you can pick and choose which songs you want and not have to download the ones that you are not interested in. I have also included the song for yall to listen to (if i can find it) so you can see if you want the song or not. Here you go!

SMASH SHUFFLE 3.28

Photobucket

1.



2.


3. Dream On-Dream Street


4.

5.

I hope you find something you enjoy on this playlist..if not, my iTunes is beyond random and hopefully you'll find something you want in the Smash Shuffles to come. Also, if you want to check out the other music up for grabbage, check out this folder for everything so far. Enjoy!

0 thoughts: