BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, March 28, 2010

ready, set, laundracize!



Laundracize...it's my word for this:


(V) to do laundry and have a dance party in the process


Sunday is my laundry day...it's also my homework catch up day...Guess which one I haven't finished yet...I started doing my laundry at about 3 pm today and finished my homework at about 3:30...the laundry is still going haha...Not because there is THAT much to laundracize, but because I keep getting distracted and losing track of time. On top of that, my room is...a huuuge mess..and I had clean up duty for the house tonight, which grossed me out at just how people leave crumbs and crap all over the tables..like i don't mind windexing it down and all, but when there's chunks of your food all over the place..come on...grow up!

Went shopping for out Potluck Pesach (that's passover in Hebrew) dinner on Tuesday...Amy's having it at her apartment, and I am bringing Haroset (apples, nuts, cinnamon, and wine, chopped up and mixed together), passover fudgy brownies, and fruit salad.

Also posted the first playlist for my Smash Shuffle (if you missed that, check out my previous entry)

Want to also give a HUGE thank you to Stacy for the new background, and to Laura and Alli for all the new ideas and inspiration for blogging stuff

0 thoughts: