I'm going to start doing some new things on here using some ideas that i got from my loverly friends
I'm going to start doing top ten lists (thanks stacyyy!) and random facts (thanks tashaaa)..I'm also going to start doing a "Sunday Smash Shuffle" which will be the first 5 songs that play on my itunes when i start it that day...I love spreading the love of music and i also love finding new music...i know a lot of yall love this too, so I will do that and try to figure out some way to post previews of the songs so that you can hear a sample before you download it...
and of course I will keep blogging about my life...which is pretty boring sometimes...
I got some good news work-wise and am now just waiting for my new hire paperwork to arrive so I can fill it out and make some progress...last night was zbtahiti (or zeebs taheets) which was only fun because of the way I prepared for it...pretty sure though that it ruined my phone and broke my camera...note to frat boys: spraying the party with beer and water is NOT fun...especially when it is 18 degrees outside
here are some pictures from that..enjoy :)


Jessica and I are planning a cruise for after we graduate and I am so beyond excited for it. I also decided to get a tattoo, but not until October. For now, just doing school, getting good grades and chilling. I really cannot believe that there is only about a month and a half left of college.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
new things and zeebs taheets
Posted by *ashley* at 2:05 PM
What's up college, life, life in pictures, party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment