BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, March 15, 2010

a playlist, a sketch, and life

Because I decided I was going to make playlists every month (and I've been pretty good about it, with the exception of January and February)...this started last August, mind you :) Here is my playlist for this gorgeous month of March...check it out and download it if you'd like, click here for the download folder... I hope you like it..and if for some reason, you would like me to make you a playlist, let me know, and I can try.

I also took a picture of the sketch that I did yesterday if anyone wanted to see it... I'm pretty proud of myself and glad that I got started sketching again.




In other news, my face is completely pink, i roasted myself yesterday sitting by the pool and playing tennis...and i am SO sore from tennis, i can hardly believe it!

0 thoughts: