BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, October 29, 2011

22. I believe in giving a smile, at the least, to everyone I see

It's just simple politeness...No one has to say good morning or start up a conversation with everyone, but smiling at people who may be strangers for a second may make their day...It's hard to make a monotonous day at work or school seem enjoyable, especially if you feel invisible. How many people have you passed in hallways or been on an elevator with others who you either pretend don't exist, ignore, or don't say anything to? Even if you don't know them, giving them a simple smile makes you seem approachable and might brighten their day. I don't think a simple smile is putting out too much effort. Who knows, it may be the start of something really good, and really, do you want to look like the bitch or asshole who walks around looking like she or he is too good to talk to or acknowledge anyone they don't know? I personally do not.

0 thoughts: