BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, October 6, 2011

15. I love my bed and can't wait to get into it, even on my best days

So there are 3 kinds of "Oh my goodness, I can't wait to get in my bed" days:

1. Those awful days when nothing goes right and you just want to go home and forget everything
2. Those that just completely drain you for one reason or another
3. A great, fun day when even though you don't want the event to end, your bed just seems so sweet

and bonus points when it's a bit chilly outside...best time to just snuggle

I don't think I really came to love my bed though, until I moved out and bought my own mattress, bed frame, etc. Now, every night, I just want to get in my bed; screw eating and everything else, all I want is my bed and my DVR...or Netflix. Unless I have plans :)..and I guess I don't need to get into how difficult it is to get out of bed in the morning...even if I've had enough sleep and am well rested, I just hate getting out of my bed. It's the perfect snuggle cocoon...all mine needs is a few more pillows-besides a good man, that's all I need for the perfect bed.

0 thoughts: