BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, October 1, 2011

13. I've been electrocuted twice

True story

The first time was when I was in Israel in 05...We were down in the Negev at a Kibbutz; the showers in our bathrooms were level with the bathroom floor...which was level with the rest of the room...So after the 4 of us took our showers, our whole bathroom and room were pretty much flooded..there was water everywhere...thus began the attack of the Squeege...All we were given to get the water out of our room was squeegies. It took us a while to get it all out of our room...definitely over an hour of pushing and squeeging and toweling. The floor was still damp when we were done, but at least it wasn't sopping wet or slippery. My little Israel cell phone was dying and I needed to charge it. I guess my feet were still a little too wet and I got a nice surprising electric current when I plugged it in to the wall.

The second time was a few nights ago. I was on the patio at a bar with my friends and I kept putting my hand on the fence and noticing that it was humming. The metal on my ring must have come in contact with something on the electrical box that I had my hand on and I got zapped again.

Okay, not the most awesome stories, but they were both pretty funny...Thank goodness no one got seriously hurt, but I really need to be more careful about things like that

0 thoughts: