Once every few months, this will happen to me...I'm not sure if I lose my hearing at night, or if I'm just in SUCH A deep sleep that my alarms just don't occur to me...The other day, I seriously had no recollection or my alarms going off or me turning them off; I never heard them that morning..like not even a last snooze. I guess the logical answer would be that I did hear them but I was in such a deep sleep that I turned them off instead of snoozing them without even noticing. Thank goodness my internal clock is getting used to getting up early (and man that took a LONG time)...I woke up about 45 minutes after I usually force myself out of bed, so of course I'm rushing to get ready for work...whatever, I just don't understand how 3 super loud/repetitive/kind of annoying alarms could not coax me out of a sleep! I mean 2 of them are just beep beep beep annoyingness, and the other is "Live To Party"-like really, WHAT happened there? How was I THAT out of it?
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment