BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, September 17, 2011

6. Getting compliments at work relating towards the future

Twice in one day, two different people made remarks about how I would make a good account manager and field sales rep. Hearing that was seriously huge, but scary at the same time. I am just now getting used to being in my new position...which kind of is changing into an account manager, but now they have me thinking into the future again. Tasha and I were talking a few..months? ago about how everything starts to change again onces you start to get used to something..and now that's happening again for me, It's super flattering that these coworkers are taking notice and think so highly of me, but it's kind of scary; like obviously I can't stop the future from happening but yeesh its just all coming so fast. I have definitely been thinking about where to go from here workwise and even career wise but I think it's all going to evolve from this position. I just hope that I can keep making them think this way about me; it means I'm doing a good job.

1 thoughts:

tashaaa_x3 said...

Change makes me shudder, but it's a beautiful thing. Embrace it darling. We are meant to be constantly evolving <3