so much pain, but it feels so good...okay, so it's only been a week and a half ish since my last work out/spin class, but in the course of last week, I definitely gained 3 lbs thanks to work: sales meetings, happy hour, Babe's southern fried heart attack lunch, and then Prarie's BBQ lunch...and Christy's amazing mushrooms...so yeah...I was a lazy ass slug...yes, a slug...because I did nothing over the weekend but have a migraine and watch lots of DVR'd tv...I LOVE weekends like that...BUT...I should have gone out and run...or something...I skipped the work outs last week because my class was canceled for labor day, and then I decided to socialize on Wednesday instead of go to Spin....so i REALLY should have done SOMETHING over the weekend...as much as I want it to count, my grocery store trip does not count as exercising..even if I did walk there and back.
Monday, September 12, 2011
2. The first workout after not working out for a while
SO anyway, back to normalcy...at least one spin class a week...I've got a mud run 5K this weekend,the Komen 5K in October, and the Caine Halter 5K in November...lots of running and walking...and you can bet I will be running 2 out of 3 of those, if not all of them
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment