BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, September 25, 2011

11. I hate talking on the phone

How rude and bitchy does that sound?

Okay well first I just hated it because I get really distracted when I can't see people, so I end up focusing on other things and it's hard for me to remember or pay attention to things that are just said to me (notepads at work and sticky notes are SO my friends)

second, my ear and my head get hot and uncomfortable and it kind of just spreads through my whole body and them I'm all uncomfortable and overheated and trying to pay attention...plus neck bending or cradling...because I'm a major multitasker because I'm not face to face with the person

third, i'm on the phone all day at work...which i get paid for...not that i don't love my friends and family, but sometimes I just don't want to be all crampy and overheated on the phone after i've already been on the phone all day

all of that being said, I've been really good about being on the phone lately, I had 3 phone conversations in the past 5 days that have lasted over half an hour...the others were just me bugging my mom, or my sister calling me about some random stuff...but i still hate talking on the phone...i just make exceptions sometimes

0 thoughts: