BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

8. Finding a random mix cd from 10 years ago and blasting it all the way to work

I've been going through my CD's (mixed, original, labeled, unlabeled) and listening to them every few days in my car...I just found one that I made after my second year of sleepaway camp..which yes, was the summer after 9th grade...yes, I had a super late start...i know...anyway, it totally revved me up and powered me through the day...such a good and productive day...this cd brought back so many memories of great friends and great times at camp, dancing around and singing at the top of our lungs and just being absolutely ridiculous and not caring one bit.


So 9 years ago, my music life included Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Hilary Duff, Dreamstreet, Nelly, Led Zeppelin, Don Henley, and some other great stuff...I blasted the whole cd on the way to work...you wouldn't think that driving alone was such a party, but try it! Don't be afraid of the solo car dance party...it can be your best friend.

0 thoughts: