BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am the benchwarmer, the kid who either doesn't get picked or get's picked after the kid who gets picked last in kickball.i mean seriously..last night had the potential to be so fun, but it just seriously turned to shit...My friend brought a cute friend of his and then I remembered that even though he was being nice to me, he was there because he was supposed to be set up with my other friend...and she decided AGAIN that she HAD TO LEAVE OMG RIGHT NOW..which is starting to get really fucking irritating because I had to walk back with her since we all started at my apartmentSo I got to watch that last night, sexual tension between my other friend and the guy i kind of (but no longer) like..oh and they hooked up in my couch bed...AWESOME...I just feel like I don't exist, i'm just the mom and fuck that...like i'm over it...being the fat friend, the background, the one who doesn't even pass qualifiers..I am so done with this part of my life.

0 thoughts: