BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, November 10, 2011

27. I can't help but feel unappreciated sometimes

and i really do hate to say this...but some days I'm like...I do a lot of stuff for a lot of people...and sometimes it feels like no one gives a shit...I try every day to be a good friend, a good listener and to not dump all my shit out on one person at once... just recently I had a friend (not anymore) tell me that I had a bad attitude and I was a bad friend (this friend liked to complain to me every free moment that I had at work about anything and everything...I never got a word in edgewise..which is fine, but you can't tell me that I'm a bad friend after a year and a half of that)...or I just get left out or forgotten...seriously...when will it be that i make an impression on someone so that I matter?

0 thoughts: